If you have arrived at the blog in search of the "Our Family Circle" newsletter post, just scroll down a bit and you will find it.
In the mean time......I was a little surprised to learn that some of you want to keep the blog active in some fashion. While we determine exactly what the blog's function will be in the future.....perhaps you will indulge me a few random posts. AND, if YOU have something you feel should be posted on the blog, by all means let me know.
SENIORS 2012 PLANNING MEETING
The Aunts & Uncles met a week ago yesterday at Susan's and Jack's in Bountiful for our annual planning meeting. All were present with the exception of Jean and Rex who are currently serving as a full time missionary couple in Cleveland. They were and are remembered in our prayers and we are very grateful for their example!
I did not take notes during our meeting, so I hesitate to report the resulting plans for 2012. If Kay & Ned send that information to me via email I will add it to this post.
I can tell you however that Thomas's new enclosed deck was beautiful, incredibly comfortable and functional, with elegant cloths and centerpieces on each table! AND the food was outstanding! Harold and Diane made oh-so-good scones, Lon and Steph brought the best hot chocolate ever, Kay & Ned provided an incredible egg casserole.....for which I would love the recipe, JoAnn & Earle provided a beautiful and nutritious fruit tray, Richard and I provided the essential chocolate candy without which no Hinckley gathering is complete. Did I miss anyone?
However, my purpose in making this post is to share the photos I took.
Enjoy!
Love,
Aunt Louise
Nice Deck Uncle Jack!
ReplyDelete